Our patients come to us from several sources which include Family Dentists, friends of patients, other family members in treatment, co-workers, our "in-house" marketing program, and referring insurance companies. We are ready to greet you when you contact us, and would be pleased to be your orthodontic provider.
Our Office Coordinator will work to accommodate you and will explain our patient oriented scheduling policy.
Consultation Appointment – With the doctorThis first appointment includes the following:
- Comprehensive review of patients health history
- X-rays as required
- Intraoral examination
- Recording of clinical observations
- Recording of hard tissue data
- Formulation of Orthodontic treatment plan
- Presentation of Orthodontic treatment plans to parents or the adult patient and a discussion of surgical treatment, or two phase treatment if either treatment modality is relevant
- Treatment time estimate and discussion of any auxiliary appliances that may affect treatment duration
Consultation Appointment – With Office Manager
- General review of Orthodontic treatment time and treatment plan
- Review of the need for auxiliary appliances if applicable
- Discussion of the fee schedule, with or without insurance
- Financial Counseling
Communication – For patients and parents
All patients are given detailed verbal instructions and explanations before and during treatment. For example, dietary guidelines are given verbally and with printed instructions. Printed forms will be given to document progress. Laminated information including pictures relevant to oral hygiene and emergency procedures will be given to post at home for ready reference and as a learning aid.
Free Initial Consultation
Schedule your Free orthodontic consultation today!
Virginia Beach Office
Monday through Thursday
8:30AM to 5:30PM
We appreciate your referrals! As an expression of our appreciation, we would like to extend a special discount.
$100 Off Treatment for a Friend
Refer a friend and they will receive a $100 discount when they begin treatment (also free consultation exam and x-rays).
Credit of $100 for You
When referred patient is fitted with braces, we will credit your account $100
With offices in Hampton and Virginia Beach, Town Center Orthodontics serves all of the Hampton Roads Virginia area including Norfolk and Newport News. Orthodontist Dr. Alexander Waitkus invites you to come by and see the various options available for braces.